SHOALHAVEN HEADS GC
The reciprocal arrangement in place between Gold Creek GC and Shoalhaven Heads GC is as follows:
- As a general courtesy, players wishing to access these arrangements are to contact the respective Pro Shop a minimum of 7 days prior to any planned play.
- Visiting members must bue financial members at their respective home club.
- Visiting members will be granted full access to the course to play in either social or competition play without the imposition of a green fee, ie full access rights.
- Visiting members will be required to pay any levied competition fee as set by the reciprocal club.
- Ancillary services, such as access to carts, range balls and additional green fees for guests (to a mx of 3) not covered under this arrangement, will be levied at the applicable 'Member's Guest Rate'.
- Social play may not be available should there be a clash with scheduled competition play.
- Access to the course is always at the discretion of the Pro Shop/Match Committee of the respective club.
- Reciprocal Members are eligible to play in (subject to availability) but not win Club Championships and Honour Board events.
- The two clubs have agreed to contest an inter-club challenge match, to be contested twice a year (once at each club location), the format, timings and conditions of play form part of this agreement and are only to be coordinated through the two respective Club Captains.