Macquarie Links Golf Club
The reciprocal arrangement in place between Gold Creek GC and Macquarie Links GC is as follows:
- All visiting members must by financial at their home club.
- Absentee or suspended members are not entitled to access these arrangements.
- Visitors are entitled to a maximum of 12 rounds of golf per calendar year.
- Members of either club are entitled to a 50% discount on the normal green fee applicable.
- Cart fees are not included in this arrangement.
- A visitor may sign in up to 3 other guests. If these guests are not members of either club, the guest rate shall apply.
- For access on weekends or public holidays, advance notice of 7 days with the respective Pro Shop is required and is always subject to availability.
- For purposes of identification a letter of introduction from the home club is required. This letter is to show membership category and current handicap.
- Access to competition fields is always at the discretion of the host club.